Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Virtual Office

Go Virtual Go Mobile I have started my virtual office in Dallas Texas. I made my long drive from Northern Virginia to Texas in two days. I had never driven in the south of the Country so it was a new experience. Can I just say how much I am enjoying technology so family and friends can stay in touch as one drives along. I am realizing how lucky I am to be employed but also choose the location I get to work from going forward. Mobility is becoming the future. It will be interesting to see how smart phones change the landscape of everyday life for most of us in the next couple of years. Why Texas ? Family. The opportunity to reconnect and the climate is warm, a plus for me. It is so nice to wake up, get ready and walk into my office. I don't have an hour commute each way each day. Yeah !! I walk every day now at lunch time and finish with time to pursue my personal interests in the evenings. More details to come...............

No comments: